We believe each fabric weaved speaks of a story and history of India’s culture. We wish to turn these intangible stories immortal through our fabrics.
Huts and Looms Collections
Bring your attention to the one saree we want to brag about without a no. The soft silver patterns complement the monsoon purple vibes of the saree. Presenting to you one of our favorites that you can slay at a ceremony. Glam up and showcase your features, don’t shy away lady, you can do it!
How to take care of silk saree?
It is said silk does to the body what diamond does to your finger.
Silk is a natural fiber, which are woven into textiles. The best silk is obtained from the cocoons of the larvae of the mulberry silkworm.
We all do have beautiful silk in our closet, but when it comes to taking care of our silk, we sometimes get clueless and treat it as par with other rfabric.
We are going to tell you few tips to take off the silk sarees
1. Never handwash or machine wash silk saree, a silk saree mandatory has to be dry clean/Dry wash. This helps to keep the texture and shine intact.
2. Don't keep the sarees bundles, as the threads are delicate and if there is some work it might get torn in that kept position
3. Keep your silk saree outside under a shade for some time to revive its look and keep the fabrics in a better condition
4. Do not iron the saree with too much heat, a normal temperature press should be fine to go.
5. Keep you silk sarees underlight weight sarees with proper folding or hang it in the wadrobe
Hope the above tips helps you to keep your favourite silk saree intact.
See you soon.
Huts and Looms