"Our step towards bringing the hidden gems of Indian craftsmanship to the world."
EXCHANGE & RETURNS
Domestic Order Return, Refund, and Exchange Policy
Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are dedicated to ensuring that you are happy with every product you order from us. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we have a customer-focused Return/Exchange policy in place to make things right.
How to Request a Return/Exchange:
- Please send an email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your product delivery to initiate a return or exchange request.
- Upon confirmation via email from our team, we will arrange for a reverse pickup of the product.
- Please note that the pickup process may take 2-3 days after your request is approved.
- Once we receive the product at our office and our quality control team completes the inspection, we will proceed with the exchange (in case of an exchange) or initiate a refund (in case of a return).
Refund and Exchange Details:
- For exchanges, we will replace the returned item.
- For returns, we will issue a refund for the cost of the product.
- Refunds or exchanges will only be processed after the product reaches our office and passes our quality control checks.
- Exchange of product is applicable only one time. For a second time exchange, customers will have to bear the forward & reverse charges of Rs 250.
Damaged or Defective Products:
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, you may request an exchange.
- The received product should be in unused condition with its product label/tag intact and in its original packaging.
- Please do not accept delivery if the outer packaging is damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Products that are damaged while being used do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- If we are unable to replace a damaged or defective product, we will refund the order amount to you.
For any assistance or inquiries, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to help ensure a smooth shopping experience for you.
The Beginning Of The Magic
Since childhood, Jaya and Tufan have been mesmerized by the 9 yards of sheer elegance. They have witnessed their mothers and grandmothers grace beautiful handwoven saree effortlessly and have created some warm and sweet memories with them. Having lived near the handloom belts of West Bengal - Jaya's childhood also had a hint of the influence of the weaver culture and community. This influence and association only deepened with their travels around the country.
The Travel Tales
After quitting their successful corporate careers - Jaya and Tufan set out on an adventure to explore the country. Their travels gave them a chance to get a microscopic look at the lives of the handloom weavers. They received warm welcomes from the families and could witness everything firsthand - the weaving process, the efforts involved, the involvement of family at every stage, and the challenges faced by them.
When childhood love for sarees met with a strong sense of purpose for the weaving community- the idea of Huts and Looms was born.
More Than Just Another Handloom Saree Brand
Huts and Looms is more than just another saree brand - there is a strong sense of purpose attached to it. It is our attempt to help the community of weavers by bringing their skillset to the forefront. We directly work with artisans to create designs that suit the needs of modern Indian women.
When you buy sarees online from us, just know that you are also doing your bit to support the families of weavers.
Our Promise - Honest. Authentic. Sustainable. Eco-friendly.
Handloom and handwoven sarees have some magic in them - every creation is personalized and has a story behind it, and we strive to bring you this creation in the most authentic form. Our collection of different sarees like cotton silk sarees, mulmul cotton sarees, Indian silk sarees, linen sarees and more is handmade in the most sustainable way. The use of skin-friendly materials ensures that our sarees are comfortable and can be worn throughout seasons and in different occasions effortlessly.
Explore our beautiful collection of sarees from India and fall in love with a fashion affair that has been going on for centuries.