"Our step towards bringing the hidden gems of Indian craftsmanship to the world."
1. General Information Disclaimer: The content on our website is intended for general information purposes only. While we strive to keep it accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee its completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability for any specific purpose. You should use this information at your own discretion and risk.
- 2. Limitation of Liability: We want to be transparent that we will not be held responsible for any losses or damages, including indirect or consequential ones, arising from your use of our website. This includes any loss of data or profits.
- 3. External Links: Our website may contain links to other websites that we don't control. We can't vouch for the content, nature, or availability of these external sites. The inclusion of these links doesn't necessarily mean we endorse the views expressed on them.
- 4. Website Availability: We make every effort to keep our website running smoothly, but sometimes technical issues beyond our control can cause temporary unavailability. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 5. Customer Communication: We only contact our customers for order-related matters. Please be aware that Huts and Looms or our representatives will never ask you for personal or confidential information through calls, emails, or messages for any other purpose.
We hope this clarifies our stance and helps you have a better experience on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to us!
The Beginning Of The Magic
Since childhood, Jaya and Tufan have been mesmerized by the 9 yards of sheer elegance. They have witnessed their mothers and grandmothers grace beautiful handwoven saree effortlessly and have created some warm and sweet memories with them. Having lived near the handloom belts of West Bengal - Jaya's childhood also had a hint of the influence of the weaver culture and community. This influence and association only deepened with their travels around the country.
The Travel Tales
After quitting their successful corporate careers - Jaya and Tufan set out on an adventure to explore the country. Their travels gave them a chance to get a microscopic look at the lives of the handloom weavers. They received warm welcomes from the families and could witness everything firsthand - the weaving process, the efforts involved, the involvement of family at every stage, and the challenges faced by them.
When childhood love for sarees met with a strong sense of purpose for the weaving community- the idea of Huts and Looms was born.
More Than Just Another Handloom Saree Brand
Huts and Looms is more than just another saree brand - there is a strong sense of purpose attached to it. It is our attempt to help the community of weavers by bringing their skillset to the forefront. We directly work with artisans to create designs that suit the needs of modern Indian women.
When you buy sarees online from us, just know that you are also doing your bit to support the families of weavers.
Our Promise - Honest. Authentic. Sustainable. Eco-friendly.
Handloom and handwoven sarees have some magic in them - every creation is personalized and has a story behind it, and we strive to bring you this creation in the most authentic form. Our collection of different sarees like cotton silk sarees, mulmul cotton sarees, Indian silk sarees, linen sarees and more is handmade in the most sustainable way. The use of skin-friendly materials ensures that our sarees are comfortable and can be worn throughout seasons and in different occasions effortlessly.
Explore our beautiful collection of sarees from India and fall in love with a fashion affair that has been going on for centuries.