"Our step towards bringing the hidden gems of Indian craftsmanship to the world."
Returns / Exchange Policies
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us. If you are not satisfied with any product, we will accept returns placed within 24 hours from the date of delivery as follows - Return / Exchange requests needs to be placed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return pick up has TAT of 3 days, Return to origin takes 10-12 days usually and the refund in full is processed after receipt of the product.
- We have no questions asked return policy, if you do not like our products, you can place a return request on our email : email@example.com
- In the unlikely event that any product you have ordered from us is damaged or defective, you may return the product unused along with its original invoice, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange.
- Please do not accept delivery of any item whose outer packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner. Please contact customer care if you open the packaging and discover that the item is damaged.
- Products damaged while being used do not qualify for a refund or replacement.
- In case we are unable to replace the damaged / defective product, we will refund back the order amount to you.
Refund: Refund will only be processed after the product reaches the warehouse.It might take 10-12 days for return to origin.
Exchange : Exchange request are accepted if raised within 24 hours of receipt of product and no longer than that any request for exchange or returns will be accepted.
After the product has picked up for exchange the new product shall be dispatched
The Beginning Of The Magic
Since childhood, Jaya and Tufan have been mesmerized by the 9 yards of sheer elegance. They have witnessed their mothers and grandmothers grace beautiful handwoven saree effortlessly and have created some warm and sweet memories with them. Having lived near the handloom belts of West Bengal - Jaya's childhood also had a hint of the influence of the weaver culture and community. This influence and association only deepened with their travels around the country.
The Travel Tales
After quitting their successful corporate careers - Jaya and Tufan set out on an adventure to explore the country. Their travels gave them a chance to get a microscopic look at the lives of the handloom weavers. They received warm welcomes from the families and could witness everything firsthand - the weaving process, the efforts involved, the involvement of family at every stage, and the challenges faced by them.
When childhood love for sarees met with a strong sense of purpose for the weaving community- the idea of Huts and Looms was born.
More Than Just Another Handloom Saree Brand
Huts and Looms is more than just another saree brand - there is a strong sense of purpose attached to it. It is our attempt to help the community of weavers by bringing their skillset to the forefront. We directly work with artisans to create designs that suit the needs of modern Indian women.
When you buy sarees online from us, just know that you are also doing your bit to support the families of weavers.
Our Promise - Honest. Authentic. Sustainable. Eco-friendly.
Handloom and handwoven sarees have some magic in them - every creation is personalized and has a story behind it, and we strive to bring you this creation in the most authentic form. Our collection of different sarees like cotton silk sarees, mulmul cotton sarees, Indian silk sarees, linen sarees and more is handmade in the most sustainable way. The use of skin-friendly materials ensures that our sarees are comfortable and can be worn throughout seasons and in different occasions effortlessly.
Explore our beautiful collection of sarees from India and fall in love with a fashion affair that has been going on for centuries.